So Spring is right around the corner, at least it is trying, and it is time for me to gather a few ideas for crafts and decorating to attempt with Chickadee and Beast. Pinterest is my best friend when I need to, or want to, look for new inspirations......
The perfect use for those toilet paper rolls that Chickadee likes to hoard in her room. Plus they are free and ready to have some new life after their paper has departed. So why not create a loving bunny family.
An Easter tree. I have made a Thankful tree for Thanksgiving so why not an Easter tree? I am hoping to find some budding tree branches that I can gather and place in water. I think the opening baby leave will add a nice springy touch along with the eggs and what ever other colorful items we choose to decorate with.
Another toilet paper bunny family, though I think I like the other idea better. I think we will make a daddy and a mommy and a Chickadee and a Beast and a Mr. Fluffy in varying sizes
Easter eggs in containers to add that fun punch of color PERFECT! Why have I been leaving them loose around the place year after year only to become annoyed with always having to pick them up when I could have placed them in a vase instead. Gezzz!
Salt dough egg ornaments? Why not. they sure are pretty and perfect to reuse year after year and could be great for the Easter tree.
A non-messy egg decorating idea. I am all for that!!! Temporary tattoos, Chickadee has a collection of them, to decorate your eggs. Less mess and the boiled eggs remain their pretty white inside so that children are not weirded out buy the colored egg salad.
So far that is my list of things I would like to do. I am sure I will replace one with a new idea, there are so many to choose from on Pinterest, I have a folder just for Springy decorations.






You are such a busy Mama and so crafty! I love it
ReplyDelete