Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Reading and Reviewing Wagon

I have been so very horrible at my reviews over at DoubleShot Book Reviews!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!! Seriously. I haven't written a review since Beast was itty bitty and he is 2 now. I still have my list of requests saved in my Kindle and really need to get to gettin' again.

But when I finally get the chance to lay in my softer than the couch bed covered by my larger than the kids' blankets blankets and lay my head on my perfectly fit to my head pillow I don't want to do anything but pass out. When we start falling into a sleep pattern I start to think, YES I can start reading again, but then something happens like teething or sickness or nightmares and it is all blown up and we must return to square one. Who knows how long it may take to fall back in a rhythm, maybe the next night or two weeks from now and who knows how long it will last.

Having Mr. Fluffy, well he is the best baby sleeper I have had, but he still has his moments, or, well, his nights. And he is ONLY 3 months.

Then there is Beast. He can be exhausted but will have a hyper attack when it is time to go to bed and he usually does not settle without some sort of battle. If and when you get him to sleep he will most likely wake with a nightmare at least once during the night.

Chickadee, well I don't know how she does it, but she sleeps through the nightmares and screaming fits her brothers have during the night. Once she goes to sleep she is out. At least someone is getting some sleep around here.

I am glad Chickadee gets in her zzz's since she has school to focus on but I wouldn't mind just a bit of that action and I am pretty positive that Daddy would like some too.

I just went on a sad sleep deprived mommy rant.

Coffee and sleep. Ahhh.


No comments:

Post a Comment