Hah, I am late this week. Because of the long weekend I have forgotten a bit about time.
Boohoo: I am so darn tired now and all that 'yay for being healthy stuff' is totally over. Chickadee started getting a stuffy nose and it really doesn't seem to bother her. For one day during the weekend I had a sore throat but then it disappeared, surprise! I am getting that sickie feeling today, lovely. Fer also was attacked by this, he went to work anyway, but both of us crashed when Chickadee did last night.
Hooyah: We had great fun on our long weekend. Fer had 3 days and then I had an extra day, really cannot complain about that except no cleaning gets done and I am stuck with it when my week finally starts. On the bright side of cleaning, I think I actually have a chance to get a turn in the laundry room today. I am attacking it early, I don't care what they say.
Go on over and link yourself up at Monkey in the Navy for more Boohoos & Hooyah
Hey, thanks for linking up! That stuffy nose thing is going around on base too! I came home with a bit of a sore throat and ear thing. :(
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good weekend though. :)