
Boohoo: I know I have complained a bit on facebook but there really isn't anything big or life changing that I can Boohoo about.
Hooyah: I am super stoked that Chickadee and I finally were approved for health insurance and now I can go to my first appointments and get her 4 year check up planned out. What a weight lifted off of my shoulders!!!
I am also super excited by his reaction to how I am looking and the idea of another baby. I did this part long distance with him when preggers with Chickadee. I knew he would be excited but you never really know till it happens and he makes me feel attractive (no matter how I really feel at that time) and he is always touching my belly. I love it.
We are finally over our cold, boy, that thing attacked all 3 of us differently and both us adults had one full day of huge blahs, but it is over, still a few coughs here and there but nothing else but allergies.
Finally we had a beautiful weekend full of sunshine and warm sumer-like weather, it was awesome and it ended with a nice thunderstorm. This is the weather that I look forward to.
Participate and find more Boohoos & Hooyahs on over at Monkey in the Navy
Glad everyone is well again! I woke up with the sore throat and achy ears. boo...
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to more sunshine!!