Whew, let's not forget to get to our Boohoos and Hooyahs or any other battle cry of your choice.
I have to say it has been a very busy past couple of weeks. Much to do and much that has been done. My daughter has had a family birthday party in the style of Ariel and then a friend party in honor of Rapunzel. Two weekends in a row. That is added to my already busy weekends of errands that I do not get to do during the week, plus trying to fit in some special family time. It gets stretched a bit but we fit it all in.
Ugh, I am trying to put up the cute pic for the A Boohoo & A Hooyah but for some reason when uploading it says that the server is rejected. Well, that would be a first. So I guess we will have to continue on without it, at least for now.
Boohoo: There really hasn't been that big of one. I could complain about several ittty bitty things but I don't think I will. Though I have finally paid it off, I guess I can complain about the price of health care. Especially when they don't do much for you.
Hooyah: Fer's back is no longer bothering him, we all in good health, great Spring weather has been happening and Chickadee's attitude is leveling off. Maybe it was the pre-4 year old sass that I was seeing but it seems, though she is still excited, that she is settling into her new older age.
Go on over to Monkey in the Navy and check out the other link ups for A Boohoo & A Hooyah
Hey there! Thanks for linking up. Sorry the image didn't work. Silly cyberspace!
ReplyDeleteGlad every one is back to being healthy and little miss sass is settling down. :) I remember my niece at that age. Quite the little tude on that girl once she get a hold of her vocabulary. Good luck!