Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend Washable Creations

Well it has been another busy but enjoyable weekend. Just what I needed after we had a broken faucet in the bathtub that was spraying water in the wall leaking it into the neighbor's bathroom, all over our floor and soaking the carpet in our bedroom closet. Not the most lovely way to end the week.

That was the view, or the cleanest part of it, that I had the privilege to enjoy this past Friday. The whole shebam was like babysitting adults.

Moving on from that and being so very excited about it all being fixed, new and shiney other than our carpet that is still wet, we had a pretty typical weekend of errands. I did get to enjoy a coffee date with a good friend and we did this both Saturday and Sunday evening. Chickadee came up with this wonderful idea after watching an episode of Two and a Half Men (Men Men) when Charlie had a mustash drawn on him while he was passed out. Cue "Oh, I wanna do that! I wanna do that!" Warning: Purple washable marker isn't as washable as black.

Saturday Evening Line Up:
Chickadee draws Daddy
Daddy draws Mommy
Mommy draws Chickadee







Sunday Line Up:
Repeat of Saturday even though Daddy wanted to mix it up a bit, Chickadee refused.

Thank goodness Mommy guided a little cause there was a quiet mention of Sharpie. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment