He called me Preciosa and then I became a Mama. One beautiful relationship created three beautiful Chickadees. Welcome to the adventures of La Familia Liberato Nelson.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Follow~Up
Well I guess there is no real rhyme or reason to my body right now. It is making me feel all of these things, it even gave me two faint positives but everything since then has been negative. Maybe I was pregnant and had a very early miscarriage.... maybe I am still regulating since i did just come of the iud.... either way I have serious doubts that I am pregnant at this time, though I would enjoy it so much. Just the other day Evelyn told me, "I know you have two babies in your belly." Maybe it is a sign for the future. Last night she asked, "how come your babies did not come out of your belly?" and I told her that they are not ready yet, but when they are we will be very happy. She seemed pleased with this answer and declined to ask her popular 'why' questions. We shall see what the future holds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment