Thursday, December 2, 2010

{ Holiday Cheer }


This month will be so very busy, so much running around, decorating, purchasing, wrapping, baking AND I am having Christmas morning at my house this year. FIRST. TIME. EVER! Very exciting,  but it just means I have more on my plate.

~ This Saturday is Tree Hunting day with daddy :) this will be his first time with us :)

~ Fill in the week with decorating, planning and working

~ On the 18th we shall be driving to Junction City and Eugene for our Holiday Cheer Get Together with the family. This is an overnighter and leaves me very little time on Sunday to get all the things I need to get doen before the week begins but I will jsut have to push the petal to the metal.

~Still decorating and planning Christmas morning the following week

~ Christmas Eve fun at Grammy & Papa D's house

~ Christmas Morning at my house :)

~ Christmas Dinner at Grammy & Papa D's

~ Another Christmas Dinner the evening after Christmas at Grandma's home... and stockings too

~ Maybe I will go to my appointment on the 27th? Or shall I cancel... maybe adapt it to find out what is going on?

~ Work Work Work

~ Then we fall into the New Year :)

It all kicks my butt just thinking about it. But ( :D ) it only happens once a year


No comments:

Post a Comment