So I have been a bit busy here and there stretched out further than I should be I am sure. But then where is the excitement in life if you do not challenge yourself? The latest thing that is added to the list is that I may be pregnant. Exciting and happy times if I was 100% positive. Unfortunately I have had 2 faint positives on 2 tests, called the doctor and explained the long list of symptoms and the test results and they did not want to give me a blood test as I would have liked them to. I have had a miscarriage before, I have also had faint positive tests while on Mirena and so I can not allow myself to get all worked up till I know that there is no chance that my body is playing some game with me. Every one says congrats and states how happy they are, thank you for that, I just can't join in till I know. When will that be? I have more tests to take, one I will be taking tomorrow morning and hopefully I get that strong sign or maybe just another faint, I guess I could be happy with a third faint positive.
Either way I have my 9 and 11 week appointments set up. The first is just with the nurse, which is supposed to last 1 hour... what the heck is just the nurse going to be doing? My 8 week appointment with Chickadee I saw my doctor and had an internal u/s and cam home with a pic of my peanut. I allow my mind to wrap around this and think these doctors are weird at that office and what is she going to do with me that we or let's say I am not going to see the doctor at all that day.
I wish I could relax my mind and just absorb it all but I fell like I would be in for a large let down if there was some misreading or mistake. I have read that there are false negatives and no false positives, it that true?
You would think that since I have been through this once before that all the questions would be locked away.... this time it is so different.
I guess I will just have to keep testing and following what I feel
No comments:
Post a Comment