He called me Preciosa and then I became a Mama. One beautiful relationship created three beautiful Chickadees. Welcome to the adventures of La Familia Liberato Nelson.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Potty Training BlissMix
I am so impressed with how Evelyn has taken to potty training. There are many mornings and afternoons that she wakes up dry and willing to jump right over to the potty. It is HER thing, so independent, she rarely wants me to help. "My do it" she will shout if I go to help, well I think I am helping but to her I am holding back. There are times when I loose track of her and she will come running down the hall shouting "My did it!". And I shout and praise and high five till the moon goes down. This is a wonderfully mixd set of emotions. I am so very excited and proud. I am also so very sad of my baby growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment