Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wanting More

Have you read those blogs with all of that wonderful advice on making your life simpler?

I have many times and I would love to have my own. That's if I get the balls for it and get movin. But how could I be different than the others? How could my blog help in it's own special way? Am I willing to take the extra time?

Even with those questions I still want to do it. So now I am asking my friends, what kinds of advice on family, life and home are you interested in? What do you think could make a useful site for you?

I want to know.

1 comment:

  1. I think you would do great at something like this. I am unable to think of any particular questions at the moment, but if I do think of any I will pass them along. Have you read any more of Tony's blog...he's up to 19 (short) chapters and is working on more right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete