I love clean. I love the fresh smells, the uncluttered feeling, that feeling of doing something nice that my family and I can enjoy.
I AM a cleaner. I used to help my mom around the house, never my room, but the rest of the house was fun for me. I then moved out and in with a horribly, I mean the worst kind of dirty kind of person you can imagine and I cleaned it. I have cleaned up after my family. I have cleaned up after people who should know how to clean up but some how were never taught. I have cleaned up after children. I have cleaned many a nasty, stinky, sticky mess that I could imagine. And after all of that yuckiness, I felt good. I felt accomplished.
You go ahead and ask my friend and fellow blogger Heather, author of the blog titled HeadShot Heather.
My tools of choice are basic: Glove free hands, and old toothbrush, fresh smelling Lysol, paper towels and a sponge.
I get down and dirty with it. Really put that good ol elbow grease to use and I make it shine every time.
I was and have been suggested to go to other people's houses to help out and I wouldn't do it for free my friends. Everything has it price and I definitely have one. What would it be? Not sure. i never actually went and fulfilled one of those wishes. Not to cheap, not too expensive. Some where comfortably in the middle work work well.
And call me crazy, it's okay I don't mind. I actually kind of like cleaning the bathroom. it's the dishes that get to me.
It has been stated many times that 'cleanliness is next to godliness' personal beliefs set aside I do believe it to be true.

No comments:
Post a Comment