I love cards. To receive one in the mail brings a warm feeling and a smile to my face. A feeling of being special to someone, special enough for them to take the time to think of you and send it. I know it doesn't take much to send it but I know just like stamps that it is always on my To Do List in the largest capital letters and some how I always manage to miss it.
I know and understand the feeling of receiving a card with love and thought, I also enjoy sending them to family and loved ones. I have a small list of people I send to and wouldn't mind the list magically growing. To better know you and your family and send that smile to you.
I make cards. I am not new at it, I have been making them since I was shorter than I am now. In those days I just used any paper and decent pans I could find. These days I am attempting to become better at the art and use more, better supplies to create beautiful cards.
I would love to send out more, to send warm feelings, smiles and love. If you would like to have your place on my list please send me the appropriate information and I will take pleasure in creating something special for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment