HeadShot Heather ~ you don't always know what to write but you find something that just flows so nicely. It is nice to read another persons point of view, you feel free to share it even if it isn't traditional.
A Sir Tony, whom I am not sure if he wishes to have his blog shared so I will not be linking it. You are wonderful with words and maybe should pursue it farther than a blog.
And a Ms. Kate the Great~ I love how you tell stories of your family and their adventures through life.
So here's to you an award, but along with the award comes a few requirements.....
- Properly thank whoever gave it to you.
- Snitch the button and put it on your blog.
- Tell your readers seven things they don't know about you.
- Pass it on to seven more blogs.
- Notify the winners.

No comments:
Post a Comment