Thursday, March 1, 2012

Crazy New Life

Welcome to my crazy new life, well for me it's a little crazy. We have added a new baby to the mix, Beast, Chickadee is a great big sister and loves her baby very much.
She is doing very well with her new role, maybe a little too good and we have to ask her to stop helping sometimes.I wasn't prepared for that one. Beast is about 4 weeks in that picture. He will be 9 weeks this coming Monday, how has it gone this fast? He coos, gurgles, is overall the noisiest baby sleeping and awake that I have ever heard. He is half way to rolling over so no more resting him on the couch by himself or one day we may end up with a surprised fussy baby on the floor. Oh the fast and hard lessons of sleep deprived parents.

Chickadee has recently started swim classes. She loves it so much and seems very proud of herself. Soon enough she will be starting Kindergarten, making tons of friends, having them over, chitter chattering of all the things that have filled her day.... not quite sure I am ready for my baby girl to grow up but at the same  time I am so very excited.

Thats all for now as I must go and tend to the ever building to-do list and the munchkins.


No comments:

Post a Comment