Yesterday was so very beautiful that Chickadee and I went for an adventure walk. It is the same neighborhood that we always go on adventures, maybe soem day we should try another, but it is always changing. There is always some new flower in bloom, a new plant discovered, a flock of birds that captures her attention. So we went and enjoyed the warm sun, she brought a small bucket and we went flower hunting. Most were found on the ground, I only let her pick a few that were at the very edge of a yard.
I found nice patches of spearmint poking up, not belonging to anyone and often treated as a weed, I pulled up a few small bunches to bring home.
As we got home, Chickadee dumped out her treasures adn used glitter glue to stick them to paper. I was in the kitchen cleaning, trimming and placing the spearmint into water.
Then I enjoyed trimming back my flowers, surpised in what is coming back, I thought this Hosta was toast but SURPRISE! I am so very happy. My bulbs are blooming, buds are waiting to open and my nice little grean corner is filled with sunshine and green.
Some plants are new to me this season, others are about 5 years old. Each and everyone brings me happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment