Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby Sparrow

I was thinking it was 'funny' how even after my miscarriage and what the doctors had called my 'monthly firend' that I would still be feeling pregnant. I researched and read and searched some more. I read of several women who had experienced the same thing. I also read of several women stating that you are most fertile after an mc.

So, this past Saturday I decided to test and there were two dark lines. (insert huge smiley face) I tested again in the afternoon with the same results, the second line was slightly lighter than on the first test but it is still registering strong.

After showing this to Daddy, he was a bit skeptical, he said that he wants to see it on a 'real test' , you know the expensive kind from the store and not just the strips, then he will believe it.

Sunday morning, we went to return bottles to Safeway and used that small pocket change to make the price of tests smaller. By the time we got home to test, he wanted me to do it Monday morning, but I did it in the afternoon and there was the 'pregnant' printed out on the display. So I am not crazy for being more than exhausted for the past 3 weeks and all of the other signs really are signs and not just my mind playing a sick joke on me.

According to a Pregnancy Calculator on American Pregnancy.org, my due date is around January 16th, 2012. Yay for a New Year Baby!
Now for taking those pregnancy vitamins, cutting out all adult beverages (that's easy when there is a baby Sparrow involved), cutting down on my coffee intake and being happier and healthier.

It is so sweet the way Daddy is acting too. He dances a little jig while saying 'we're gonna have a baby, we're gonna have a baby'. I really love the tummy rubs, hugs and baby kisses. Something I didn't get the chance to feel with our Chickadee.

I have to say, even though we owe a huge chunk of money for doctors to tell us we were no longer pregnant, we are happier than ever to learn that atleast our money will be going towards something very special.

Dear Baby Sparrow, Daddy, Mommy and Chickadee love you bunches!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 16, 2011

    Congrats! Best wishes to you and your little sparrow. :)

    ReplyDelete