If you are a friend or family member that also has a facebook account you will know that I like to list off my daily to doings. I am a cleaner and a cooker, child carer and mmmm, gee what else?
Today & the Weekend Must To Do-ings:
- spray all items that come into contact with any part of a child at least twice today
- bathroom needs a little attention, these kids are potty trained but no go at aiming
- vacuum and spot clean carpets
- clean the back door
- wipe tables
- kitchen could use a little love too, especially the ever multiplying dishes
- create a reasonable grocery list
- print and load coupons, hopefully match to sales for ultimate savings
- MUST. GET. QUARTERS. again
- put away last remaining load of laundry that was folded nicely till he and I decided there was something in there that we wanted to wear. not like we don't have any other clothes
- attack her room. if she is sick it must come to an end so no one else catches the bugs
- attempt laundry. morning phlegm throw up is gross on the first day but after that eek!
- clean couch that morning phlegm dribbled on to. again, yuck
- clean and remodel Ramsey and Lola's condos (tanks)
- get to the bank, say good bye to paycheck that felt nice in my hand but is instantly spent on bills
- hit the grocery stores, make sure to grab their add and coupons before beginning the shopping
- if she is up to it, go to the duck pond and feed the ducks
- must fit in workouts on all 3 days of at least 30 intense minutes each
- don't forget salsa and meat from the Mexi market, always the last store on Sunday
- would we have time to wander the Saturday Farmer's Market?
- must rid house of dust in all rooms. this includes ceilings, fans and walls as well as the norm. surfaces
- maybe I should do that last step before first vacuum attempt
- read? I have a book started, I am on page, like, 23?
- umm, make sure to bathe child
- maybe I can fit in a few cuddles and hugs and kisses in there.
- price card stock and color copies that I will need for upcoming party
- plan Scentsy party and spread the word
- I am sure there is something I am forgetting
- (blank for future additions)
- (blank for future additions)
- (blank for future additions)
So there you go, it is a constant repeating cycle of stuff that happens every week. Some are successful and others I am just plain done with it all. I should really hand him a list since he is no longer working weekends. Hmmm, something to seriously think about.
Well, there you go. that is my like in a nutshell. and to think we canceled a birthday party that was supposed to fit in there on Saturday evening and absorb a few of your hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment