Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Peter Rabbit Organics Fruit Pouch Giveaway


I remember stumbling upon, well my daughter insisted, on Peter Rabbit Fruit Pouches at a nearby Starbucks. She just had to have it and like many things that are new and she has insisted on she tried it and decided right away it was not her cup of tea. Well, it is a different type of texture than she is used to and she is just that way. But after about 20 minutes of me trying to get her to try it again (like 50 times later) she grabbed it and gulped it all down and seemed a little sad when it was gone.


I know that it is now a snack that is a must have, now that it made it through the tasting process that she has developed.


A fellow blogger, The Unemployed Mom, is doing a review and giveaway of 10 pouches of this wonderful product.


Let's jump to the facts of it....


      *Peter Rabbit Organic Fruit Pouches come in 3 flavors: Strawberry & Banana; Mango, Banana & Orange;    
         and Apple & Grape.
       *100% Organic
       *100% Fruit
       * No Added Sugar
       * Nothing Artificial
       * Anti-Swallow Cap
       * No Preservatives
       * BPA Free Pouches


If you haven't tried this wonderfully healthy and convenient snack yet you should! 
Another thing you should do is jump on over to The Unemployed Mom and Check out this Great review and giveaway!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for blogging about this. We seriously cannot live without these pouches, my son is obsessed with them when we are out and about. Like I said, they are our "secret weapon" when we leave the playground. Hey, anything to prevent a tantrum, right? The only problem is, I have to hide my diaper bag or he throws everything out looking for a Peter Rabbit Organics pouch! LOL!

    I'm glad your daughter gave them another try and loves them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete