Happy Friday to one and to all. I am trying to make the best of it and rememeber the joys of warm weather and sun that we had for 2 days in a row. That is not what I see outside right now, which makes me feel a little gloomy.
But let's move on to some Deals for Today and only Today.
Mentos is giving a coupon for BOGO FREE (buy one get one)
What do you have to do?
Go to Mentos Us on Facebook, 'Like' them and then you may go to the coupon tab and print off the prize.
This coupon is available only today as far as I know and the coupon is good till July 24th.
Note: This is a SmartSource coupon so make sure you are able to print from that site.
FREE Frappe Friday at McDonalds
I have heard that last year it was Free Mocha Monday now it's Free Frappe Friday at McDonald's.
Starting today (June 25) many McDonald's (please ask first to be sure) will be giving out sample size Frappes from 7am to 7pm.
This continues for July 2 and July 9 as well.
Go and get your coffee on!!!
Thank You Thrifty Mama B


No comments:
Post a Comment