Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can you believe it?

Oh my goodness it is nearing so very fast. I am about to have a 3 year old. How did this happen? I must have blinked my eyes but of twice and then *poof* there she was as we see her presently.

I can remember talking to her and telling her that it was not yet time for her to come, to please wait. And she did so. I remember waking Mother's Day at 2:30am with contractions but I told her again. Please baby wait. Today is Mother's day and if you wish you may come tomorrow. Monday came and went with contractions sprinkled through out the day. Then she decided it was time to start working on her appearance at 3 am Tuesday morning. At 6:23 pm that Tuesday I met my baby girl, all 6lbs 13oz of her.

Wow.

Now I am planning her birthday party. She will be having a princess party for family the evening of her birthday this Saturday and then the following Saturday we will have a Mickey Mouse Club House friend party at our home.

She really likes her Mickey.

More details and mixed emotions to come.

Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment