It has become clear Ramsey is seeming to improve with the absence of his new roomie Lola. I was advised that I should not need to evict her from the residence but a person of any intelligence could see that she needed to leave since he starting acting sick after her moving in.
I had done my research and it had been stated on several sites that Bettas, as long as they are not overly aggressive (you know how boys can get)and Dwarf African Frogs can get along well and be great mates.
Though I had seen it with my own two eyes that Ramsey and Lola did get along well it was clear that Lola had most likely brought 'stuff' or 'baggage' with her from her previous residence with her frog family at the store.
Now they are neighbors. Lola was moved into a differently shaped but close in size home, possibly enough room for a friend? And Ramsey stayed in his current residence.
Since the separation Ramsey is no longer going sideways, upside down, spasming or doin' the funky swim. I have noticed his personality come back, he is eating and his color is starting to return.
I am very happy I went with my instincts and not the Expert Advice that I was given.
I hope for a longer relationship with Sir Ramsey and his neighbor friend Lola for, hopefully, a few more months.
No comments:
Post a Comment