
Fee Fi Fo Fum! Me hungry, me want gum. Me want nummies. Me want bites. Me no sleepy not tonight.
Me, Me, Me. I, I , I.
Crazy mommy for asking me earlier if I was hungry, of course I would say no. I wanted to play with my Grammy and watch the dinosaur show. I needed to color, I needed to play. I needed to run, romp and then later I will say. Me hungry.
You shall hear me beyond the mountain tops for I am the biggest of the triceratops.
'Uh, huh' says the mommy, frustrated she can't get her way. She really needs to clean up from all the play today.
So enough with the fun talk, she really did do this. i had her all settled and I was ready for a little bliss. But wonderful timing she has and she knows she does. i can tell by the look in her eyes and the smile on her face. She knows all too well what she has done and she has done it well.
No comments:
Post a Comment