Wednesday, September 2, 2009

How Dainty Is She

Well then wouldn't you just know it. This little girl, who has just discovered the cream filling in the center of a Hostis chocolate cupcake, is far from dainty. Not a little lady quality in her as of yet and I guess I am fine with that. I mean I wasn't the girliest lil thing round town and I turned out alright.
But really, I would like to know that this lil thing is and where it has stashed my beautiful lovey daughter that used to give me cuddles and hugs and kisses galore. The little girl that used to ask 'you sad, mommy?' and love me and then tell me 'happy now.'
Where is she?
Now there is this thing inhabiting her body and it really is not nice at all. This thing hits and yells. Yelling 'stop it', 'shut up', 'get off of me'. And you know, I am not liking it one bit.
She neglects you when you have all the time in the world for her and want to love her and then when time has run short she cries for you.
So I have this creature that looks like my daughter but where did it come from and when will it leave?

1 comment:

  1. I know everyone always says this, but I bet it's a phase she'll grow out of. She's an adorable little girl who loves her Mommy, she's just testing those boundaries.

    ReplyDelete