Friday, August 21, 2009

Buggie's Boogies


Well now, that is just how it is. Kids can share just about anything that we don't want them to share but when it comes to toys or other fun things they refuse.

Oh, yes, I am talking about coodies, boogies and germs oh my. They sneeze, they cough and then they wipe it off. Wipe it on what? On anything and everything. They are so nice that they may personally deliver the germs to your mouth, nose or eyes playing their cute, loving games.

I have been able to move past this summer cold and I am in the final stages. Sadly, Buggie is in the downward hump of it all and we are all paying for it.

Add a little vicks, nose strip and saline drops and I am hoping that all will go smoothly for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment