She has been so very excited for this day to come, with our little reminders of 'the Three Kings do not like mean choices' and her remembering, changing and then stating that she wants sparkles (nail polish) and lots of toys.
Finally the night came last night to get ready for bed and to write a letter to the Three Kings.
Here is her letter, which I created special paper for using a picture of the Three Wise Men.
Hi, Three Kings, my name is Evelyn. Three Kings, I would like some toys. Three Kings, I would like some Christmas trees for next year.
I was a good girl. I was picking up toys, I watched a movie and relaxing.
Next Year I am going to listen more to mommy and I am going to brush my teeth. I would like golden hair like Rapunzel someday.
My last wish to take care of my Grammy, Papa D, Uncle Chris, Jake, Spencer, Mommy and Daddy. Please can you take care of my whole family, please. To be healthy and safe, please.
Thank you Three Kings and see you next year.
Evelyn
We placed the letter and a colored picture in a pair of her shoes under the tree and went to bed. Just like Santa they do not share their magic secrets.
Well, I guess she did a good job at being good because this morning after she woke and was reminded by daddy about the Three Kings, she raced into the living room to look under the tree. There underneath was a box full of sparkles, scented like Nerds candy, and Spongebob Operation, which is perfect for the first game for our first family game night.
No comments:
Post a Comment