Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Project 365

I know another project and thing to add to my list of never ending things but this sounds fun and I know I can do it. How ? I took over 70 photos at the tree farm, over 80 for our first snow and if you think I can't take 365 photos this year and find a realistic way of posting them here maybe it is you who is a little crazy.


I just love taking pictures with our new camera!!!!


So the idea of this Project 365 is to take a photo each day and post it. Though there are no set rules on posting them every day, I think I will be taking a photo a day, or more :), and post them all on one day.


And so it starts another project. Today's Title? Morning Faces of Evie

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Evie has some pretty silly faces to make in the morning. Mine usually remind me more of the zombies I love to read/watch as drag myself out of bed in the morning.

    ReplyDelete