Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fellow Followers, Family and Friends

I may have mentioned somewhere on here that I am now selling Scentsy. Wonderful smelling waxes that are melted in warmers that you plug in. That's right, you plug them in, meaning no candles. This is perfect if you have children, pets or clumsies around the house. Nothing dangerous to touch and it is healthier. No more worries about the type of wax or wicks that are in your favorite candles, no more soot marks from a smokey wick. No More!

Scentsy is here and I am representing this product with full force. These warmers come in 3 sizes, many designs or you can purchase a basic warmer and add your own touch of style by sticking decals on them.

Don't forget about fragrances on the go. There are room sprays, travel tims and car candles in all of your favorite scents.

You don't have a favorite scent? And why not? Now is the perfect time to find one. I am holding an Introductory Scentsy Brunch. All of the scents are available for smelling, I will demonstrate with a Full-size warmer the process and smells of the wax when melted. Coffee and the works will be provided, snacks, and chit chat.

I want to introduce this product to as many people as I can next month, Saturday, January 30th, 2010 at 10:30 am.

If you are interested in attending please jot a quick message or email my way and I will be sure to give you more information.

For now, I will leave you with my websites so you may have a little look around and familiarize yourself with the products before the party.

www.scentsy.us/rachellen

scentsyscents.blogspot.com

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment