and off they go, Evie's in the lead. This is our entrance to the park. This is located behind the schools of St. Mary, this is the area with paths, benches, markers for past sisters and fathers and center piece with the Virgin Mary awaiting your prayers.
The trees grow so high here. A beautiful sight in the city.
Daddy has caught up but she is sure not to let him get there first.
Around the bend by the wishing well....
right to the steps she goes, it has been a while since we have last been here.
"I do it" our big girl no longer desires help.
it is such a big choice. Curvey swirly slide or tall straight slide? I think curvey.
Down to the bottom she swirls.
And then daddy.
Tall slide next....
Wheeeeeeeee
Again Daddy, again!
WhoooWeeeee!
AGAIN!!! a sight no mom wants to see, their baby behind bars...
Gotta love that smile.
Where do I do next?
Hey, You're goin' the wrong way!
Mommy did it too.
Go Mama, Go!
Monkey Evie
Daddy helpin' the Monk
Then off to the track to play some soccer. This girl has got a good foot on her.
She is very particular about how her ball is positioned for the best kicking result.
And then the battery died, so sad, we should have thought to bring the extra but that would have been to easy I guess. And then the extra hadn't been charged yet...... But there was our beautiful Sunday afternoon at the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment