
I was given an award by my good friend HeadShot Heather. I am flattered and I thank you very much for thinking that I deserve and award.
See it? That's MY award. :)
So let's see, 7 things about me.
1) I fell off the couch when I was, mmm, 5 ish. I was jumping and fell, smacking my mouth into the solid wood coffee table and split my lip open, I still have the scar if you look real close like.
2) I bite the inside of my bottom lip when I am stressed or concentrating.
3) I have a hard time sitting still. Some part of my body needs to be moving.
4) I did make up designs and make up on actors/actresses for Midsummers Night in H.S. and I LOVED it.
5) thought about doing stage make up as a career
6) I used to want to be a veterinarian until I realized I couldn't help all the animals then I wanted to be a teacher.
7) I have a mole shaped like mickey, 3 little ones that form a heart and 4 perfectly lined up to make a cross.
I guess that last one was really 3 but oh well.
So to receive this award you have to follow a few rules.
The directions to this award are as follows...Recipients-You are charged with completing certain guidelines once receiving this award.
- 1) Copy the pretty picture and post it on your blog. (copied it has been)
- 2)Thank the person that gave it to you and link to their blog. (Thank you very much Heather!!!)
- 3)Write 7 things about yourself we don't know. ( I will try)
- 4)Choose 7 other bloggers you would like to pass the award to. (I have a few, now to choose)
- 5)Link to those 7 other bloggers. (will do)
- 6)Notify your 7 bloggers. (get set, go!)
I would like to give an award to the following bloggers that I read often and love their stories for various reasons.
Kate the Great, for I love reading about people that I went to school with, I grew up with and their new after school life. You have the perfect way of wording things. You are a very busy mom, 4 boys, oh my. Somehow you manage it all and I only hope I could do the same when it comes to to make my family larger.
Tony with his blog Kings of the Dead. He is, I like to think as I do not know him the best, a very good person who writes so smoothly I can imagine every word.
Emi with her Emi Town. A very special person that I have known since, what was it? Preschool and were best friends through all the grades. What a talented artist!
A Baby? Maybe.... so many things that I enjoy about this one. The writing, the mommy tales, the recipes.
Peanut Sprout. I greatly enjoy your mommy confessions.
The U.S.S. Fussy Britches. A very special family that I care for.
Blather. Rinse. Repeat. Mommy tales, gratitude and confessions.
I know this is number 8, but I must put her here. She is a good friend and to me writes beautifully. I love to read her thoughts and she HAS to be mentioned. Head Shot Heather you deserve this from me as well.
This is number 9, Shannon you deserve and award too. Hess Happenings. You are a beautiful person, you have always been, you make a beautiful mother and have a wonderful family. I wish you all the healthy and happiness that you deserve.
Thank you so much! I've posted it on my blog. (And am still preening. ^_^)
ReplyDelete