Last night Snuggle Buggie was playing with Daddy in her bedroom. Just as the past few nights, I was not invited and even told ' no ank you mama' when I tried to join in.
Daddy was going in for the kill, sneaking up on her and then she turns around with a large Mater truck and knocks him right in the head. He was so quiet, just putting his hands to his face as he was in surprise and pain.
'Um here daddy, um here. I sorry. All better. You okay." she hugs and kisses him 'Daddy happy now?'
Well, daddy was still not so happy and came out on to the couch to veg. I gave Buggie a Nemo cold pack that has cured many a owies for Buggie and must be able to do the trick for Daddy. She runs it over to him and places it on his owie.
'ere daddy. All better. Daddy happy now.'
Well maybe this would not have happened if Mommy was invited to play but at least Buggie realized she hurt Daddy and that he needed loves. And lots-o-loves he got.
OUCH, poor Fer. It's good that she knew she hurt him and worked to make it better.
ReplyDelete